[3830] GW3NJW EUHFC section III

Clive Whelan clive at gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk
Sun Aug 5 20:24:53 EDT 2001

EUHFC section III  GW3NJW

Band    Qs    Mults
160     1     1
80      109      43
40      107      44
20      223      57
15      109      50
10      79    39

Total      628      235

Score  146,952 points

Station
______
TS930S/PIEXX, Alpha 78, 400 watts
Two  Butternut HF9Vs
Writelog v10.127G ( massaged)

Soapbox
_______

Nice to see so many OTs active. Somebody sent me 20, but I can
hardly credit that?
Quite a few thirty somethings though. Was amused when someone
wanted me to move through the bands  as a "rare" mult! (59,
common as muck).Worked at least one 01 which was also nice.
Also got a couple of wartime numbers which I queried and were
confirmed. Perhaps I am wrong and this did occur? OK comes to
mind as giving me 41, and someone else gave me 44, but my best
guess is they thought they were in the AA test!

UK support was low as usual, just the usual suspects, well done
people, keep the flag flying.

73

Clive
GW3NJW