[3830] ARRL160 KI5DR SO LP

ki5dr at arrl.net ki5dr at arrl.net
Sun Dec 9 11:40:03 EST 2001

                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KI5DR
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO LP
QTH: STX

Total:      37     19        0      =  1406

Club/Team: CTDXCC

Comments:

First CW effort in 15 years! (Last was 10m contest in 1986)

Loaded up a noodle (loaded dipole at 20ft) to get on and give out some Qs to the
local folks, had a blast!

Amazing Fact#1 - I could copy CW faster than I thought
Amazing Fact#2 - I SUCK at sending CW

Thanks to all who held in there while I muddled my way through - I think my
Bencher is possessed - keeps sending extra Dits!

Had a wonderful time! I heard ZF2NT but he never heard me.

Thanks!  73's de KI5DF er, I mean, KI5DR

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com