[3830] ARRL10 W5SB M/S HP

W5SB at ARRL.NET W5SB at ARRL.NET
Sun Dec 16 22:37:42 EST 2001

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W5SB
Operator(s): W5IDX, KD5NDZM, KK5LD, W5SB
Station: W5SB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TX

   CW:    265     62
  SSB:   1423    118
----------------------
Total:   1688    180  =  703,080

My rookie operator this time was KD5NDZ. Adam has only been licensed a few
months but has gotten the contest bug. Couldn't get him out the chair Saturday.
 He did really well for a fist timer.
Unfortunately non of my crew showed up on Sunday, so I had it all to my self.
We wound up about 20 hours.  I am not accustomed to sitting that long by my
self but did as much as I could.  I even worked the last 1.5 hours on cw.  I
Would have liked to have worked more CW but my CW op didn't show up on Sat
night.
Conditions were very bazzar on Sunday for several hours.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com