[3830] ARRL10 K3CR(LZ4AX) SO CW HP

jimb at psu.edu jimb at psu.edu
Mon Dec 17 08:30:17 EST 2001

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K3CR
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: K3CR

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: PA

   CW:   1933    147
  SSB:      0      0
----------------------
Total:   1933    147  =  1,137,780

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

This was the 2nd contest that Alex, LZ4AX, has done here at out K3CR contest
station.  He actually had a Final Exam that went right into the start of the
contest on Friday.  It was the last Final scheduled here at Penn State.  He
missed the first hour because of this.  The station worked well and Alex really
enjoyed operating.  I am glad he had a good time and want to thank him for a
great job.

He used one of our FT1000MP's and an Alpha 87A.  The antennas are 7 over 7 over
7 over 7 OWA Yagi's on 48 ft booms with the top at 190 feet.  He also had a
stack of 10 to 30 MHz Log-Periodics (top at 100 feet and bottom at 35 feet).

We had winds on Friday night with gusts to 60 Mph too which made turning
antennas that night a little nervous.

73  Jim WA3FET

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com