[3830] CQ 160 SSB OH1MM SOHP

oh1mm pasi.alanko at vtoy.fi
Sat Feb 24 19:49:27 EST 2001

One night contest pedition to the seashore! It was hard to get the =
radios there,because there was so much snow.....
But few nice DX rewarded my pedition. =
(A61AO,FY5KE,CT3DL,CT9L,EA8AH,H22H,EX8W,EK6CC,EX8MIO) (heard K1ZM)

73 de Pasi OH1MM

                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 2001

      Call:      OH1MM
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 160
      Mode:      SSB=20
      Country:   Finland

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    188    1008       0      45    =3D   45,360

Equipment Description:
FT-1000MP+AL1500 1000W
INVERTED L-ANTENNA

Club Affiliation: CCF