[3830] Stew Perry N8PR SO HP

n8pr at arrl.net n8pr at arrl.net
Mon Jan 1 15:50:42 EST 2001

                     Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N8PR
Operator(s): N8PR
Station:

Class: SO HP
Grid Square: EL96
Operating Time (hrs): 10

QSOs:  192  Score: 982

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Great time, again.  Sorry there were not more EU and Pacific stations on which
could be heard in South Florida.  Never heard a G area station.  Saw later on
the internet call ins that HA0DU complained that I would not respond while
running to his calling me... unfortunately never heard him.  Never heard any
JA's.  Conditions just not good enough (heard them several times int he past 2
weeks)  2 VK6's too weak here to copy well enough to work through the pile up,
though I heard them both at times. Well, there's always next year.  73 and HNY
to all from N8PR - Pete (AKA Florida Chad)

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com