[3830] CQ160 CW K6NDV Multi HP

n6mu1 at aol.com n6mu1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 11:26:45 EST 2001

                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K6NDV
Operator(s): K6NDV, K0BGL, N6MU
Station:

Class: Multi HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 30

QSOs: 733  States/Provinces: 55  Countries: 18  Score: 152,789

Comments:

Another portable effort from Saltdale using two phased verticals. Almost didn't
happen as a strong winter storm bringing rain, snow, wind and cold moved
through SoCal Friday morning but the faithful didn't let a little thing like
that slow us down. Mud washes off, hi. We were pleased to work WAS thanks to
AA1SU in VT who was our last state. I think he was our toughest Q but well
worth the effort. We thought hearing EA8/OH2BYS well before sundown on Saturday
might mean some EU for a change but it was not to be. We did hear OT1T and
IV3YYK later but they were very weak and unworkable. The location on the dry
salt beds (not so dry this time!) plays well and is very quiet. Thanks to all
for the Qs. 73...

John, N6MU

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com