[3830] IARU OA4DKC SO CW

oa4dkc at hotmail.com oa4dkc at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 18:29:37 EDT 2001

                     IARU HF Championship

Call: OA4DKC
Operator(s): OA4DKC
Station: OA4DKC

Class: SO CW  Power: HP
QTH: Lima

   40:     116        0       29
   20:     428        0       40
   15:     390        0       41
   10:      82        0       22
-----------------------------------
Total:    1016        0      132  =  635,976

  This is my second "serious" CW Contest, I am new in this mode,started sending
in January of this year so I am entering all the CW contest to gain some
experience.
  We traced some objectives in the WWYC and IOTA2 Channel in the WorldIrc
Server, thanks guys for all the support and advices.  The objectives were met,
do over 1000 QSOS, so I am very happy for the result. Hope to start winning
more experience and start doing more qsos in less time.
  I had to force rest for 5 hours, I have TVI problems in my house so I had to
stop contesting so my father could see TV in peacae, HIHI.  Hope next contest I
can fix the problem.

Equipment

FT757GXII
30L1 Collins Amp 600W