[3830] IARU N5DX M/S

w0joe at arrl.net w0joe at arrl.net
Wed Jul 18 00:13:10 EDT 2001

                     IARU HF Championship

Call: N5DX
Operator(s): N5DX, K5GO, K5LG, KI0MB, W0JOE, N0EHW, KC0EPD
Station: K5GO

Class: M/S  Power: HP
QTH: AR

  160:       4        0        2
   80:      18        0        7
   40:     110        0       22
   20:     408      227       57
   15:     223      404       53
   10:       4       24        9
-----------------------------------
Total:     767      655      150  =  719,100

Club: Ozarks Contesting Club

Comments:

Just a casual/fun effort.   I think Kevin, N5DX could have made this score
in about 10 hours.  :)  Lots of really good ops in this test, just wish
more stateside would participate.    15 to Japan didn't open until really
late and 40 did well almost to the end.    10 was pretty much dead for us.
We have lots of tweaking, repairs and other work to do on the station before
the fall!   Hope everyone has a great summer!
TNX es 73 de W0JOE

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com