[3830] IOTA W4SAA M/S

w4saa at arrl.net w4saa at arrl.net
Mon Jul 30 04:21:33 EDT 2001

                     IOTA Contest

Call: W4SAA
Operator(s): W4SAA  N4RP  AB4RL
Station: W4SAA

Class: M/S  Power: LP
QTH: NA141
Operating Time (hrs): 22

 Band     QSOs     Mults    QSOs    Mults
   80:       3        2        0        0
   40:      47       14        0        0
   20:     289       41        2       18
   15:      93       22        0        0
   10:       3        2        0        0
Total:     435       81        2        1  =  273,798

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

QTH  NA141  Virginia Key  FL
100 watt DXpedition multi-op catagory
rigs  OMNI6+  and  TS570D
ant   5 band traped dipole  and  5 band HF6V vertical
ant's were on 3 floor roof at Univ of Miami's
Rosentiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
on Virginia Key  FL  nr Miami
Special thanks to Virginia Newell and the RSMAS people for use of NA141

We had three generations of contesters operating
Dick  N4RP   82
Joe   W4SAA  55
Art   AB4RL  23
and we had a ball.

We set up networked computer using WriteLog, a first for us.
The two computers worked great.

A photo QSL is being printed with help from RSMAS and will be sent
to all via bureau.

We had high QRN and man made noise..so we often had difficulty copying.

Hope you had as much fun as we did.

Thanks for the QSO's!

73

Joe   W4SAA