[3830] UP5P ANARTS RTTY 2001 Contest Score

Roman Loparev un5pr at mail.ru
Mon Jun 11 20:57:14 EDT 2001

15      800
10      600
-----------
Total  2000

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 17650520

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5

Power Output: 500

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date ___/___/___  Signature ____________________________Call __________

This year in Multi Op. category. Propagation not so good, 10m mostly
closed during contest. Big surprise for me was little sporadic to
Europe second night on 10m, but not so many stations was there. Good
activity on 40/80m first night, even ZS2BWB called me on 40m. Many
thanks to MJ/DL1ZBO for new countries on RTTY on 80, 40 and 15m.
Jersey is real rare DX country in RTTY :-)
Good activity from Africa this contest, 4 or 5 different countries.
See you next RTTY contest.

e-mail: un5pr at mail.kz

Romeo Y. Loparev
P.O.Box 73