[3830] CQWW CW N3SB M/M HP

wx3b at yahoo.com wx3b at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 21:19:14 EST 2001

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3SB
Operator(s): N3SB WX3B AK3Z
Station: N3SB

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MD

  160:      5      3      2
   80:     44     10     32
   40:    197     20     75
   20:    239     32     92
   15:    132     20     63
   10:    271     17     58
-------------------------------
Total:    888    102    322  =  1,070,600

Club/Team: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another great time spent rag chewing during the contest.  First day I thought
someone had cut all my antennas down.  40 meters was the band to be on.  Second
day conditions were much better but I could only operate a few hours during
"run time".

Thanks to Steve Beckman, N3SB for providing operating position #5 (TS-850S/AT &
souped up computer + monitor).

Congratulations to Steve Sluz, NY3A on his 1500 QSO effort with LOW POWER.
Looks like we're going out to dinner (again) on me!

73,

Jim Nitzberg  WX3B

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com