[3830] CQWW SSB W5KFT(N5AW) SOAB LP

n5aw at arrl.net n5aw at arrl.net
Mon Oct 29 22:39:29 EST 2001

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W5KFT
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: W5KFT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX

  160:     12      7     10
   80:     28     12     38
   40:     87     46     20
   20:    266     33    103
   15:    337     30    109
   10:    549     33    114
-------------------------------
Total:   1289    135    410  =  1,979,985

Club/Team: CTDXCC

Comments:

A surprise opportunity to operate W5KFT's "super" station. Not as well prepared
as I should have been but still had a great time. Tempting to use the amplifier
but kept to my familiar low power mode of operation. I'm too much of a DXer I
guess - lots of multipliers but at the expense of too many QSOs. Tough to run
Europe on SSB with low power from Texas even with Bryan's great antennas.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com