[3830] TBDC WD5R(N5ECT) Single Op HP

pattaya at direcpc.com pattaya at direcpc.com
Sun Dec 29 15:36:28 EST 2002

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WD5R
Operator(s): N5ECT
Station: WD5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AR

Total:  QSOs = 361  Total Score = 361

I shut the computer down around 7 a.m.
Came back couple hours later, turned it on, went to the TR log window.
TR was ready to log the next qso which would be nr. 362.
I asked TR where the previous 361 contacts were.
TR said , "Huh?"
The darn computer has a log of 700 ssb contacts in the log.dat file.
Surely my 361 SP contacts are still on the farm but I can't find them.
Biggest disappointment is losing out on option of evaluating receive set up by
counting QRPs worked and comparing with last contest.
Would appreciate any email ref my lost log.

73, Doug, n5ect