[3830] ARRLDX SSB K1TEO SOAB HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Sun Mar 3 16:19:29 EST 2002

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: North Am

Total:  771   196  Total Score = 453,348

4 of my 7 operating hours were done mid morning (2 hrs both days) so 10 was the
place to be. How anyone finds a place to cq on 20 and 15 is beyond me. I never
made a single cq on 15 and finally found a spot Sunday afternoon for 20 minutes
on 20 mtrs. After all these years doing VHF tests, guess I don't have "sharp
elbows". One of the locals that knows me from VHF commented that it's a lot
different than 1296, hi!  73, Jeff K1TEO