[3830] ARRLDX SSB OA4O M/2 HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Tue Mar 26 05:58:11 EST 2002

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: OA4O
Operator(s): OA4EI, OA4AHW, OA4BHY, OA4CRK, OA4DII, OA4DIX, OA4DJW, OA4DKC, OA4DMR (OH0XX), DL1NL
Station: OA4O

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: non-North Am
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   20: 1146    58
   15: 1770    59
   10: 2065    60
-------------------
Total: 5400   261  Total Score = 4,228,200

Club: Radio Club Peruano

Comments:

All reports sent were 59 1KW, unless otherwise noted.

Operator List:
Nando Nora - OA4EI, Manuel Basurco - OA4AHW, Jorge Guzman - OA4BHY,
Alex Artieda - OA4CRK, Eduardo Zenhder - OA4DII, Pedro Novak - OA4DIX,
Pablo Vasques - OA4DJW, Sergio Chion - OA4DKC, Olli Rissanen - OA4DMR
(OH0XX) and Fred Hatziuz - DL1NL.

Equipment Description:

ICOM - 746, ICOM - 735, AMP ACOM 2000, ALPHA 86, ANTENNA TELEX 20-15-10,
Delta Loop 15 m, Quad 10 m, and dipoles.

Club Affiliation: RCP

                             Signature  MANUEL BASURCO  - OA4AHW

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               RADIO CLUB PERUANO  OA4O