[3830] ARRLDX SSB KR1G M/2 HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Tue Mar 26 06:28:00 EST 2002

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KR1G
Operator(s): WA1S NR1DX W1AAX WC1M KR1G
Station: KR1G

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: North Am

   20: 1155   119
   15: 1509   124
   10: 1667   116
-------------------
Total: 4964   519  Total Score = 7,702,479

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

The first M/2 from here ever. Thanks to a great crew, WA1S, W1AAX, WC1M, NR1DX
and KR1G

We were a bit shorthanded, as essentially no one was fulltime, especially me.
The XYL was sick, and had been violently sick (vomiting all night etc) 24 hours
before the test. So I was exhausted and babysitting the XYL and harmonic during
all their waking hours.

Had a GREAT time anyways, nothing broke except an ACOM and a topten decoder.

73
Ted KR1G