[3830] Baltic contest LY1YK M/S HP (Multi Single)

Ly2fy ly2fy at takas.lt
Sun May 19 15:11:04 EDT 2002

                         Baltic Contest SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 18-May-02, 19-May-02

    Callsign Used : LY1YK
         Operator : LY2FY,LY2CO,LY3CI

         Category : M/S (Multi Single)

 Default Exchange : 59/599

             Name : Rolandas Jokubauskas
          Address : P.o.Box 59
   City/State/Zip : Mazeikiai,5500
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : KTU RC (Kaunas Universisty of Technology Radio Club)

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

   80CW      202         202        209
   80SSB     190         190        194

 Totals      392         392        403

    Final Score = 403 points.

  Rig: Kenwood TS850S,TS570D and RA3AO
  Ant: Dipol,Inverted_ve,delta-loop,2 el. delta-loop to North-America

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

multipart/mixed
  multipart/alternative
    text/html
---