[3830] ANATOLIA RTTY SV1CIB SO/AB/LP

Dimitris sv1cib at raag.org
Sun May 19 21:54:11 EDT 2002

                                       2002
                         -+- Anatolian RTTY WW Contest -+-
                      Sponsored by Anatolian Radio Amateurs Club

CALL: SV1CIB        GREECE                       Country

_X_ A. Single OP., All band, Low Power

CLUB : R.A.A.W.G.

Operating Time (hrs): 14

	QSOs	Points	DX:	Call Areas
80m: 	3	30	3	1
40m:	19	200	17	1
20m:	91	1015	34	10
15m:	68	795	26	13
10m:	2	25	2	0
Total:	183	2065	82	25

Total multipliers:	107
Score:		220955

Station Description:

Antenna(s): YAESU FT-840 WITH 60 WATT
                 HYGAIN EXPLORE 14' (10,15,20) FIXED 290o 17 Mtrs High
                 & 2 ELEM MONOBAND (FOR 20M) FIXED 70o 15 Mtrs High
                 DIPOLE 40,80 0N 15 Mtrs High

Operators: SV1CIB

Remarks:
This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________ Call
.

DIMITRIS LIANOS SV1CIB
P.O.BOX: 127
30100 - AGRINIO
GREECE

80m Summary
Countries
SP SV TA
Call Areas
TA1
40m Summary
Countries
DL F G HB I OK OM ON SM SP SV TA UA UA9 UR YO ZC4
Call Areas
TA1

20m Summary
Countries
4X 9A CT DL EA6 F G GM GW HA HB I JA K LU LY OH OK OM ON PA SM SP SV T9 TA
TF UA UR VE YL YO YU YV
Call Areas
JA1 K1 K2 K4 K5 K0 TA1 TA9 VE3 VE6

15m Summary
Countries
9A CN DL EA EA6 F G GM GW HA HB I JA K OH OK OM PY SM SP SV UA UR VE YO YV
Call Areas
JA1 JA4 JA5 K1 K2 K3 K4 K5 K7 K8 K0 VE6 VE7

10m Summary
Countries
DL LU
Call Areas