[3830] SS SSB KG0UT Multi-Op LP

\ \
Thu Nov 21 15:22:47 EST 2002

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KG0UT
Operator(s): KG0UT, KB0VVT, KG0US
Station: KG0UT

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: MO

Club: RAYTOWN ARC

Comments:

M  KG0UT  94  MO

LOW POWER MULTI-OP STATION

ICOM 775 DSP
KENWOOD TS-850S
2 Dunestar       600 bandpass filters
40 foot Universal Tower with KLM KT34A tri-band beam.
Alpha Delta DX-A twin sloper mounted on the tower at around 35 feet.
Cushcraft R7 Vertical.

Barbara KG0UT, Rebecca KB0VVT, and I KG0US worked really hard to keep up with
and possibly beat our friend Steve K0OU who was running Multi-Operator High
Power just 2 blocks away.  Steve was running the contest using the club call
K0GQ and had help from some of our fellow club members.  We ended up just 36
QSOs away from their posted score.

Thanks for all the QSOs,

Dave KG0US