[3830] SS SSB W5SB Multi-Op HP

W5SB at ARRL.NET W5SB at ARRL.NET
Thu Nov 21 15:41:11 EST 2002

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W5SB
Operator(s): W5SB KB5SGV
Station: W5SB

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

My multi crew didn't show so S&P for awhile and realized that I had worked the
hard ones.  I concentrated in just working the mults.  Since I had not put much
effort in it Saturday night, I had not worked the close in sections like WTX,
La, AR, OK, Ga, Ms and the like.  That meant that I had to do it on 10-15 and 20
on Sunday. Fortnuately every one was there but they were tuff to work so close
in.  Luckly N5RZ and WA5MU had good ears. They were not very strong to me they
were abel to pull me out of the muck and pile up.
First time trying to do all 80 section with minimal contacts.  Had fun doing it