[3830] NA Sprint CW N6XI HP

webform at hornucopia.com webform at hornucopia.com
Sun Sep 8 18:15:48 EDT 2002

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6XI
Operator(s): N6XI
Station: N6XI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team One

Comments:

Operated SO2E this time - Single-op, two excuses.
Had a software problem that prevented tr from working.
("But I didn't change anything...") Besides, I left
the parallel port keying cable at the other QTH. So I
reverted to paper logging which is more in the true
spirit of Curmudgeonly Contesting anyway. Got off to
a decent start on 20 but found 40 very tough. Put off
going to 80m too long but it's always tough with my
little dipole in Saratoga. Although VE3 was ubiquitous,
the other Canadians must have been on strike!