[3830] FlQP W8MJ SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 27 19:10:10 EDT 2003

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W8MJ
Operator(s): W8MJ
Station: W8MJ

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: MI

   40:   50      7
   20:  278    298
   15:   27      0
   10:
--------------------
Total:  355    305  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 65  Total Score = 267,960

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Well, I guess when it comes to the Florida QSO Party, there is no place like 20
meters.  All weekend long 20 meters was the band to be on from here in the
Midwest (Michigan).  Tried 15 for a few Q's, and checked 10 meters a couple of
times with no activity at all.  Another fantastic job done by all the mobile
teams.....good strong signals from them during the entire weekend.  Kudo's go
out to the mobile team of NF4A/M for traveling out of their way to Hamilton Cty.
 They gave me the sweep on CW, and another mult on phone as well.  Thanks for
the sweep guys.  Thanks to all of those that qsy'd on SSB to give out another
qso, and at times a new mult as well, it is reflected in the score.  Missed the
sweep on Phone by two (Desota, and Putnam).  Had a lot of fun, and enjoyed
another all time best for me in FQP.