[3830] FlQP K8GU SchoolMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 27 19:29:41 EDT 2003

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K8GU
Operator(s): K8GU
Station: K8GU

Class: SchoolMixed LP
QTH: OH

   40:   10      0
   20:  158     30
   15:    3      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  171     30  CW Mults = 65  Ph Mults = 25  Total Score = 66,960

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Well, this is my last year from Ohio Northern University.
Next FQP I'll be swinging the dits and dahs (mostly dahs)
from W0YC.

I got to put in a little more than last year's effort.  I
wandered over to the ONU shack for the first couple hours on
 Saturday and banged-out a few QSO's.  I puttered around for
a while on Sunday afternoon and had all but three counties
when I left for a late lunch.  I went back for the last
half-hour hoping to find at least one of the last the last three.
I was pleasantly surprised to find K4FQP/DES, but no GUL or
BRA.

Thanks to the mobiles for their outstanding efforts!

--Ethan, K8GU