[3830] WAE CW T93Y Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 18 06:21:11 EDT 2003

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: T93Y
Operator(s): T93Y
Station: T93Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sarajevo

   80:    0     0     0
   40:    0     0     0
   20:  154   362    96
   15:  120   222    82
   10:   27    47    22
-------------------------
Total:  301   631   200  Total Score = 186,400

Club: Sarajevo Contest Group (SCG)

Comments:

Transceiver: KENWOOD TS-690SAT + KENWOOD DSP-100
Antenna: Cushcraft R-6000 80mh
Computer: P-III/850 + Writelog v10.41B

So many things to do over the weekend and lack of lowband antennas limited my
participation in this year's WAE CW. Score is lower than last year, but I
managed to get more QTC's in a shorter time. Good pratice for future serious
effort...

Since QTC's are what this contest makes so special, my thanks goes to everybody
who had a QTC group for me and especially for those people who sent groups of
one QTC.

See you in SSB and RTTY WAE.

73's Boris T93Y
http://www.t93y.com