[3830] SARTG NO2T SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 18 11:53:05 EDT 2003

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NJ

   80:   17   180    12
   40:  120  1390    49
   20:  293  3685    79
   15:  196  2620    64
   10:    7    95     5
-------------------------
Total:  623  7970   209  Total Score = 1,665,730

Club: 1070 REPEATER ASSOC

Comments:

Thanks to the sponsors, the Scandinavian Amateur Radio Teleprinter Group,
for another wonderful weekend. Even the gods of propagation smiled on us
poor deserving RTTY types.

	This year got off the an excellent start. Normally, start slowly, and pick
up speed as the contest  continues.  This year managed to start fast. By
(local time) 0330 was a factor of 2 above last years QSO count. Local
thunderstorms and QRN limited what could be heard on 80. Don't have room
for a beverage, But could use some directionality to limit noise pickup.

	The Saturday session was just so so, at this QTH, but managed to equal my
last years score.

	The Sunday session started very slowly, here, in Northern New Jersey.
Could barely hold rates of 15-17 per hour. Finally with a slight glow on
the horizon propagation to the EU opened up.  Kept listening with the other
VFO to other stations working JA's. I could not hear them. Managed to work
a few after 1100Z.