[3830] CQWW CW LT1F(LU1FAM) SOSB/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 20:46:09 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LT1F
Operator(s): LU1FAM
Station: LT1F

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH:

   10: 3018    34      114

Club: Bad Power

Comments:

Great Contest!
Missed some easy mults and double multipliers. Missed 6Y, FR/E, 4U1I, VK6, FY5,
YV and others. The lower antenna was stuck to the North the whole contest so
only had the top one to contend with. Both days condx were very poor here; I got
up late in the morning and by that time condx were even worse. However, heard
great LU activity, heard at least 10. Operated 27 hours and was suprised to hear
10m open at some times of the day. The power went off for and hour so had a few
delays during the contest as well. I completely agree with N2NL abt the packet
problem, I worked about 120 dupes.
Station: 10m: 6/6
Radio: Icom 775DSP
Amp: Drake L4B running 500W
Soft: CT
Tnx fer contacts and CU in ARRL 10m M/S from LT1F
page www.badpower.com.ar
73`s DX
Luc LU1FAM