[3830] CQWW CW W7DRA SOSB/160 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 2 11:00:27 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W7DRA
Operator(s): W7DRA
Station: W7DRA

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: wa

  160:  34     5        4
Total:  30     5        4  Total Score = 270

i could have worked the same number of stations using 5 watts, conditions were
so poor. quite refreshing, to jump on my bike at 6am and go wind up my two
stealth beverages that were laying the streets after operating all night.

these days everyone is talking about using two radios. well, i hooked up an sx71
to use with along my main station nc183. i guess its a good thing, the second
radio did give my ears a needed change for a while...............