[3830] CQWW CW N1DC SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 3 18:49:30 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Braintree, MA

  160:    6     3        3
   80:   34     9       22
   40:   85    11       45
   20:  157    24       68
   15:  214    22       73
   10:  171    17       64

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Had a great time this year. I found it difficult to get any good runs going
despite repeated attempts. As a result, I did a lot of band sweeping S&P. Found
lots of needed multipliers on Sunday afternoon. Biggest thrill was working VK7GN
on the second call long path through a massive pileup. I beat a couple of high
power multi-multi's. It can be done using low power with a good antenna.  Thanks
to all for the the QSO's.  73   Rick  N1DC