[3830] CQWW CW W2GB SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 3 20:19:40 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W2GB
Operator(s): W2GB
Station: W2GB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   20:   95    23       60
   15:  109    16       59
   10:  107    23       58

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Managed 13 hrs but computer problems forced me to enter Q's into log program by
hand which made things painfully slow. I also had no Keyboard CW capabilities
for 90% of the contest and had to revert to using paddles.
Murphy was well in residence as my rotor also refused to work. I did however
work My Son Dan W2AU who was part of the VP5X team on 3 bands which somehow
seemed to make my problems disappear!