[3830] OK RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOSB/20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 22 07:22:34 EST 2003

                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Aitos

   20:  295  347      47        26
-------------------------------------
Total:  295  347      47        26  Total Score = 424,034

TS850SAT  , 3el. A3s  as usual.
This is my third in a row participation in OK DX RTTY,20 meters
only.I am too close to OK to work them all on 15/10,so this was
probably the best choice to use 20M only.First QSO with LT0H,who
was the only station heard on 20 at 0344Z.Next QSO 1hr. later
with RK9CZO,then band opened.Pleased to work A45WD,A71EM and many
others.Had to switch off at 1630Z,because my girlfriend invited
me to the party.At this time W3BP was very strong and band wide open,
so this cost me probably few more QSO'S .
Thanks for good contest,see you all next year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

73 de Nasko LZ9R(LZ3YY)