[3830] OK RTTY G0URR SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 22 07:44:53 EST 2003

                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: G0URR
Operator(s): G0URR
Station: G0URR

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  79   264      25        15
-------------------------------------
Total:  79   264      25        15  Total Score = 99,000

Hi Guys, i'm back playing radios. New QTH and only a low multiband dipole, but
it feels good to be back. Decided to play sosb40 and it proved to be a good
choice for my limited time entry. In the spirit of the season, I would like to
offer some of my counterparts an "OK" qso. I feel a little sorry for the guys
who didnt manage to work any "OK" stations and therefore have a Zero Score, So
if any of you out there would like to swap something salatious that you worked
with one of my "OK" stations (on the QT of course) let me know,
All the very best for the coming festivities whatever you believe in
Take Care
Robert G0URR