[3830] NA Sprint CW K5NZ HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 9 06:26:20 EST 2003

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: tx

   80:   78       1
   40:  119     1.5
   20:  121     1.5
---------------------

Team: Corner Pocket

Comments:

I decided to try SO2R again since I have made 300 a few times now. I practiced
before the contest and thought I could use it.  The first time I tried I was so
confused and screwed things up so much I just turned the radios off and sat
there for 10 minutes wondering if I was just a LID or have I had a stroke in the
last couple of years and have just lost the ability to multi task?  I came to
the conclusion that I'm just a LID, so I turned on ONE radio and finished the
contest!

73  nz