[3830] NA Sprint CW NT1N HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 9 06:36:00 EST 2003

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: NT1N
Operator(s): NT1N
Station: NT1N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT

---------------------

Team: SMC Cat #3

Comments:

The disturbed condx made high speed copy on 40 miserable with closer-in
stations.  Great activity.  Heard but didn't work FM5BH and VE9DX.

My little station just doesn't have the oomph for this test.  The
gastrointestinal distress near the end of the test that forced me out of the
chair didn't help either! :)

Great to see and hear all the Cats, Jims, and Sandys.  All for people whom I
knew--some very closely.  Been a sad time, but this event was a nice tribute.

73, Dave, NT1N
TS930S, TL922, C3S on roof, dipoles at 40'.