[3830] ARRLDX CW K1TO SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 17 12:52:54 EST 2003

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K1TO
Operator(s): K1TO
Station: K1TO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FL

   20: 1191    97
Total: 4065   453  Total Score = 5,524,335

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I busted my tail for this one.   Had everything working and spent 47.7 hours in
the chair.  My first SOABHP from FL.  Loads of fun here, espec. the 150 JAs on
40M Sun AM and the terrific European opening on 20M the first night.  Every
action comes with a equal and opposite reaction, though.  By choosing to run on
20M, I ignored 80M too much and could not recover on Saturday and Sunday nights
with the much poorer condx there.  80M was clearly the difference...

Sorry to hear about all the storm impact up north.

73, Dan