[3830] RTTY Roundup K1GU Single Op LP

mycall@arrl.net mycall@arrl.net
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 17:51:17 -0800

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K1GU
Operator(s): K1GU
Station: K1GU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA

Total:  173  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 6  Total Score = 8,304

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Before the contest I had only made three contacts on RTTY trying to check out
the hardware and software so I didn't know how things would work.  Search and
Pounce did not get any results so I called CQ and hoped for the best.  Thanks
for putting up with me, I really have no idea what I'm doing on this mode.  I am
not 100% sure all QSOs got logged.  I hope no one gets penalized on my
account.

TS-850 FSK, WriteLog 10.38 with MMTTY 1.63 plug-in, Dipole, Dell P-II with
onboard sound chip.