[3830] RTTY Roundup VO1HP Single Op LP

vo1hp@rac.ca vo1hp@rac.ca
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:31:23 -0800

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VO1HP
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: St.John's
Operating Time (hrs): 8:21

Total:  161  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 23  Total Score = 10,465

First ARRL RU in a few years.  Didn't have much time available with family
commitments on the last weekend of the Xmas .  Along with battling at the
airport to get my daughter onto her flight back to Iowa and a social event at a
friends house to  watch the Canada / Russian gold medal hockey game the contest
came in third place.  As well I made a decision to use MMTTY to work the contest
and to do the logging using TRLog...so  I had two notebooks running and the
TRLog computer kept crashing probably due to RFI....so had lots of delays.
Sorry to all those who called and that I didn't geta chance to work....maybe
next year  I will be better organized.
 Rig: FT-1000MP 90W into EXP14 at 50ft and 80/40M dipole.
 MMTTY for exchanges + TRlog for logging (Bad decision but I couldn't get TR to
work with my stoneage KAM.!!)