[3830] RTTY Roundup K7RE Single Op LP

K7RE@arrl.net K7RE@arrl.net
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:27:31 -0800

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K7RE
Operator(s): K7RE
Station: K7RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

Total:  542  State/Prov = 60  Countries = 8  Total Score = 36,768

Had many problems with the new software (N1MM Logger) which caused the decode
window to lock up every 3 to 10 QSO's for the first few hundred QSO's. I then
was able to disable all features, and allow the sound card to have top priority,
I still had lockups, but only about every 20 QSO's or so. It's times like this
that I wish I had stuck to DOS software ;). Still, I had great time with this,
my first serious RTTY contest experience. Thanks to all who stood by while I
took care of the crashes.  Maybe I should dust off the old PK-232 after all.