[3830] Re: BARTG Sprint G0URR Single Op LP

Costas Krallis SV1XV sv1xv at qsl.net
Sun Jan 26 22:43:03 EST 2003

> What a great start, loads to work, good rates, all flowing along,
> Then what happened ?... Then the condx died, rates of 70 per hour
> became 30 then 10, then out came the airbed and sleeping bag from
> the car. Three hours later, I had checked the condx twice and all
> was not well. What a shame. Highlights were the first 3 hours!

What can I say - I missed exactly four hours at the beginning.
I had to go to work and my first QSO was at 1609z. I was seeing
some americans with numbers about 300 when I was at 001.

> Costas SV1XV for 5 bands.

Just after my fifth QSO with Robert, I had also my fifth QSO
with UA4FCO (at 1159z) so I had two stations in all five bands.

73 Costas SV1XV