[3830] IOTA DK3DM/P(@DF0RI) SO12CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 28 09:26:33 EDT 2003

                    IOTA Contest

Call: DK3DM/P
Operator(s): DK3DM
Station: DF0RI

Class: SO12CW HP
QTH: Warstein

   80:  129       32      0        0
   40:  206       28      0        0
   20:  301       39      0        0
   15:  179       35      0        0
   10:    5        2      0        0
Total:  820      136      0        0  Total Score = 700,128

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hello @ all !

I had FUN ....

also the condx have been pretty bad i had some very nice runs and after a time i
realised that i was very short on multipliers ;-)
without dx-cluster it took sometimes a long time to find the mults and work
them. really looking forward to have the possibility to do SO2R....
but on sunday i concentrated on working new mults and i hope i did it right !?
not sure, if i took my off-times at the right time.let´s see....
BIG THANKS to all who called me and hope to see you all very soon in the next
contest.

Vy 73 de Heiko(Bud) DK3DM

STN : -TS 850SAT and new ACOM 2000A
      -3 ele tribander up 13m for 20/15/10