[3830] KyQP K4BAI Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 28 09:34:29 EDT 2003

                    Kentucky QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:      3       0
   40:      9       2
   20:      5       1
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
------------------------
Total:     19       3  Mults = 13  Total Score = 533

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Multiplier total includes the special extra mult for a QSO with KY4KY.  Heard
only KY4KY on 15M, but was unable to get through to them.  Conflict with IOTA
Contest wasn't too serious.  Like exchanging names as it helps to get the memory
to retain names of contesters, although Jeff NY4N's use of "Snoopy" won't help
in that regard.  The NA logging program for this contest worked fine and the
only correction I had to make was the extra multiplier as I worked no rovers on
SSB.  Did work two all time new counties!  Thanks to the sponsors.  73, John,
K4BAI.