[3830] Rus DX ZF2NT SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 16 06:33:12 EST 2003

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: ZF2NT
Operator(s): ZF2NT
Station: ZF2NT

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: LYB

  160:    2     2
   80:   22     9
Total: 1250   259  Total Score = 1,759,646

Club:

Team:

Comments:

This was a complete bust.  Conditions were the worst I have seen in 5 years from
Little Cayman.  There was almost no 10m propagation to EU, 15m was weak, and the
noise levels on the low bands was deafening.  160 and 80 were useless, and even
40 had S8 noise levels all night.  Stations which I worked easily last weekend
on 80 were a major struggle this weekend on 40. What a difference a week makes!
There was absolutely zero QRN last weekend.

I guess this contest marks the end of the contest season for 2002-2003.  There's
nothing of interest remaining on the calendar.  Too bad to end on such a low
note.  Good turnout from UA, though, and lots of new stations in the master log.