[3830] WPX SSB NT6K SOSB80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 31 06:41:46 EST 2003

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NT6K
Operator(s): NT6K
Station: NT6K

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: CA

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

SSB
North America   SSB    0  441    0    0    0    0  441    85.8
South America   SSB    0    4    0    0    0    0    4     0.8
Europe          SSB    0    2    0    0    0    0    2     0.4
Asia            SSB    0   63    0    0    0    0   63    12.3
Africa          SSB    0    2    0    0    0    0    2     0.4
Oceania         SSB    0    2    0    0    0    0    2     0.4

First Contest from the new QTH in Modoc County.  Only have a 140 foot
center feed dipole up 45 feet in a tree.  With a ridge to the
north and west of me a mile away I was suprised how well I could
hear JA. Highlight: CQ9K called me.  Can't wait to get a tower
and tribander / monobanders up! All in all I did manage to have
fun and stayed up both nights and got to see what 80 is like, not
having spent a lot of time on that band in the past.  Guess it only
gets better from here on down the cycle.  The new MFJ voice keyer
seemed to do the trick, but doesn't sound as good as others.

FT1000MP MK-V
SB-221 @ KW
140 center feed dipole at 45 feet

See everyone in WPX CW