[3830] WPX SSB VE6ZT SO(TS)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 31 06:44:32 EST 2003

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6ZT
Operator(s): VE6ZT
Station: VE6ZT

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: Cardiff

Some of the worst condx I have ever operated a contest in!  Only heard/worked a
handful of European and Asian stations.  I worked about 12 JA stations where
normally I work around 150!!  Had a brief opening to EU on Sunday morning but it
fizzled out quickly.  Condx to the South were pretty good for most of Sunday but
were tough Friday night and Saturday.  Thankfully US stations count as 2 points
for us and there is no end to the possible mults.
Ended up with my second highest score ever thanks to all the US stations!
Thanks all.....see you in CW in two months!

Rig: FT-1000D running 80 Watts
Ant: TH7DX @ 40Feet
     Butternut Vert.

73, Don VE6ZT