[3830] SS SSB K1OU Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 17 10:12:45 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K1OU
Operator(s): K1OU
Station: K1OU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs):

No AK, BC, or NT.  I learned the benefit of having a low dipole for 40, as I
increased my production on that band by over 130 Q's compared to last year.
This was a ton of work just even sitting in the chair.  75 was it's typical on
Saturday night, and I was pretty amazed that I pulled 22 W6's on that band.  Not
bad for an inverted vee at 65'.  Reduced participation on Sunday because the NFL
actually has a team in Cincinnati again.