[3830] CaQP N4CW/1 Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 6 07:58:51 EDT 2003

                    California QSO Party

Call: N4CW/1
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ME

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:   49     14
   20:  100     75
   15:  110    113
   10:   62     63
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great fun, as always. First time I got to operate
     from QTH in Maine. I expect to do so for several years hence.
     Also first time I worked all counties; thanks to mobiles for
     providing the holdouts. Pretty good conditions; I was hearing
     Europeans calling CA stations all day Sunday! Using a solid-
     state amp on battery power can be exciting...you try to balance
     power output/drain with the need to boost your signal and being
     heard. I ran mostly at the 300-watt level. It helped, I'm sure.
     Thanks again.