[3830] ARRL Aug UHF K9JK/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 8 17:32:19 EDT 2004

                    ARRL August UHF QSO Party

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: K9JK/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:

  222:   28     7
  432:   29     7
  903:   21     5
  1.2:   24     7
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  102    30  Total Score = 13,230

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Fought Murphy most of Saturday and never got out of the driveway. Also turns out
that one of our local high spots (which I had planned to visit on Saturday) was
closed due to a brush fire. Finally made it out from about 7:30 am local until
the end (1 pm local).

Yes, I admit it...I "Grid Danced" with another rover, so 64 of these 102 QSOs
were with that other rover station...and I don't apologize for it either...if it
hadn't been for his being willing to "do the dance," it would have been a very
boring 5 and 1/2 hours!