[3830] WAE CW VE1OP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 15 20:09:14 EDT 2004

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NS

-------------------------
Total:  992   925   267  Total Score = 511,838

Great contest and fair condx except for the flare Sunday...80 and 10 were
useless here, but 40, 20 and 15 were good for the most part...Missed many hours
due to nice wx...

First crack at CW WAE...Actually, first contest for me since April...Just wanted
to make sure everything was still working for the Fall, after RF-burning all the
spiders off the yagi...

CW QTC's are a blast...Kudo's to N1MM Logger for the excellent support of this
contest, the keying capabilities of the program continue to amaze me...

Equipment...FT1000MP Mk V, 500 watts and a 4 el yagi with a couple wires for 40
and 80...Easy contest on the rotator, the beam didn't move from 55 degrees all
weekend...

Thanks for the calls, CU in the next one...

Scott VE1OP