[3830] ARRL 10 W1SJ SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 13 11:51:26 EST 2004

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W1SJ
Operator(s): W1SJ
Station: W1SJ

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: VT

   CW:
  SSB:  352    73
-------------------
Total:  352    73  Total Score = 51,392

Club: Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont

Comments:

I knew it wasn't going to be a record setting year, but this was ridiculous. Yet
another example of "Northern Ham's Burden" where we get little openings and not
much else. First day was frustrating - no runs to speak of, only a handful of
EU/AF at the edge of the Atlantic and mostly chasing down pileups to DX in North
and South America. Second day produced some runs of weak locals, scatter and
some stations out west for a few hours. Good year to have operated from the
Carribean.  Multiplier total consisted of 36 states, 4 provinces and 33
countries. Guess I should be at least happy with that much.
Mitch