[3830] NAQP RTTY KI5XP(@W5WMU) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 29 20:35:02 EST 2004

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KI5XP
Operator(s): KI5XP
Station: W5WMU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lafayette, La

Total:  712   199  Total Score = 141,688

Club: Cajun Contest Club

Team: TCG TANGO

Comments:

What can I say?  Its all about the Mults!  You've got to move people to other
bands, and I hesitated on doing that.  I did manage to move a few, and that
helped, but not quite enough.  There's always next time!

Great contest for sure, and obviously a personal best.  Even had a couple of 5
banders.  Thanks to Doc over at NN6NN for a nice QSL in WPX last week, ran into
him again and had another 5 bander with him.

10 was disappointing, but luckily 15 held out strong.  40 was my obvious big
band, and it helped that I could plan my time offs around when it got hot.
Writelog and MMTTY seemed to work flawlessly this time.

Thanks to Larry for letting me play with his teams, first time for that!  Thanks
to all for the QSO's and thanks once again to Dr. Sonnier, W5WMU for the use of
the camp.  Lucky for me, the Miss. Qso party took him mobile to the next state
and I had the run of the place.

73
Charlie
KI5XP